Cruise Industry Overview
- The cruise industry is the fastest growing segment within the travel industry; in 2014 21.7 millions passages cruised - 90% of which will be booked through a travel agent
- Only 20% of U.S. adults have cruised, so there remains a large untapped market
- Cruise lines have expanded itineraries to include more diverse ports of call and convenient embarkation ports
- Cruise lines have also introduced innovative onboard amenities and facilities, including cell phone access, internet cafes and Wi-Fi zones, rock-climbing walls, bowling alleys, surfing pools, multi-room villas, multiple themed restaurants and expansive spas, health and fitness facilities that easily rival land-based options
Why a Cruises Inc. Travel Agent?
- Cruises Inc. is an award-winning agency, and our agents have a 96% customer satisfaction rating
- Customers will have confidence that you will find the best vacation, at the best value available
- You have the ability to offer clients incredible savings and dynamic deals that are often lower than they can find elsewhere
- Plus, clients are sure to come back with the security of knowing you offer a best price and satisfaction guarantee
Free and Significantly Reduced Travel
- One of the great perks of becoming a Cruises Inc. Independent Agent is that you will have the opportunity to take personal travel for free or at significantly reduced rates
- Known as Familiarization (FAM) trips, Cruises Inc. and our preferred suppliers will offer these opportunities to you so that you can become more familiar with the products you will be selling
- One of the best ways to educate your clients is to experience the product firsthand
*Source: Cruise Line International Association (CLIA); www.cruising.org
Want to Learn More? We'll be Happy to Provide you with More Details.